What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, other contact info, payment method, and/or garment sizes, in order to complete our agreement with you, and enhance your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
- When you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To allow us to better service you and responding to your customer service request
- To administer a consistent, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Too quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible
- We use regular malware scanning
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We Implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of the users personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a Gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in a user’s shopping cart
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are different, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will not affect the user’s experience, or make navigation more efficient, but some features may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties our user’s Personal Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site's policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property or safety.
However, non-Personally Identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the Integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's advertising principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network impression reporting
- Demographics and interests reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies, such as Google analytics cookies and third-party cookies such as the DoubleClick cookie or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad Impressions and other AD service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertisers to you, using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection act
According to CALOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- by calling us
- by logging into your account
How does our sight handle Do Not Track Signals?
We honor Do Not Track Signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA ( Children Online Privacy Protection act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection act puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically Market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair information practices
The fair information practices principles form the backbone of Privacy Law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the fair information practice principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in-line with Fair information practices we take the following responsive actions should a data breach occur. We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual Redress principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse with court or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM act
The CAN SPAM act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, responded to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send users additional information related to their product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
- To not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
And we will probably remove you from all correspondence.
10637 Scripps Summit Ct
San Diego, CA 92131
Last updated: 01/24/2018